Thursday, March 1, 2018

Do You Know That You Are Loved?


     Do you know that you are loved?  If you have a relationship with Jesus Christ as your Lord and Savior, you are loved more than you can imagine.  That being said, to know how much you are loved you need to be "rooted and established" in that love.  That doesn't happen by accident.  To obtain this knowledge of being loved you must spend time with the One who loves you so.

     Thankfully, God doesn't leave us alone to grasp this knowledge.  He  has given us His word, access to Himself through prayer in the Name of His Son, Jesus Christ, and fellowship with other believers to help us grow in this knowledge.  It is in spending time reading His word, speaking and LISTENING to Him through prayer, and gathering together with "all the saints" that we come to know the "fullness of God".

     I spent over 30 years in a marriage where I was not loved.  As I look back over that time I am amazed to see how God's love for me shines through especially in the darkest moments.  It is wonderful at this stage in my life to know how much I have been, am, and will be loved by my heavenly Father.  Nothing can change that.  No one can change that.  I am loved!  So are you!

     Please, if you don't know this amazing One who loves you so seek Him out. He has promised us that:


If you do know Him, continue to seek Him.  I can assure you from my own life experience that He will reveal more and more of Himself to you.  You will "be filled to the measure of all the fullness of God".

No comments:

Post a Comment